Can't wait to get your hands on some Eee PC accessories? I'd love an extended battery myself, but with a spare 4 cell battery going for $99, I'm not sure I'm going to want to pay whatever Asus is charging for the 6-cell battery. Hopefully 3rd party companies will start to make lower cost batteries that fit the Eee PC before too long.

But while we're waiting for any accessories to hit store shelves, we'll have to console ourselves with some sexy photos from French Eee site Blogeee.

While we already knew Asus would be releasing batteries, an assortment of mice, a headset, and slip cases, it looks like there are also adapters for 3G modems coming, some fancier carrying cases in the works. Oh yeah, and an Asus-branded Skype phone and even a USB digital TV tuner.

0 comments:


acelebration of womens khong familys mi sitios de diseno my site cheap technology museum planners new cesar dubo weddings and hair styles sim flecks iphones chile new phones blog