The thing about buying new gadgets the day they come out is you're not only gambling with a first generation product that may not have all the kinks worked out, but the manufacturer may decide to offer more options for consumers who choose to wait a little while.

While my Eee PC came in a box showing a white unit and computers in 4 different colors including black and green, the only version available on November 1st was white, so that's what I bought. I figured it would be many months before Asus would start shipping alternate colors. But a few weeks later, reports started to leak out that users were getting their hands on black Eee PCs. And now someone over at the Mobile01 forums has posted a bunch of images of an Eee PC with a green top.

Unlike the black unit, the green Eee PC doesn't seem to be green all over. It's just the cover that has a green tint, as you can see in the photos above. But it's still pretty nice looking. Don't get me wrong, I like my little white Eee PC, but it would have been nice to have had a few more choices.

[via Asus Eee Hacks]

0 comments:


acelebration of womens khong familys mi sitios de diseno my site cheap technology museum planners new cesar dubo weddings and hair styles sim flecks iphones chile new phones blog